Types of In-Home Care
There are countless reasons why someone might need in-home care. Elders may need help performing routine tasks like taking a shower or washing the dishes. People with degenerative diseases like ALS and dementia might need help cooking meals and running errands. And some people receiving care might simply need a friendly face to keep them company while they recover from a procedure or illness.
Homewatch CareGivers® can help people of any age group live safe and healthy lives whether they need care for just a few months or for an entire lifetime. Regardless of your needs, we can create a care plan tailored to fit your lifestyle.
Services We Offer
Everyone’s situation is different, so we customize our care to fit every client. We monitor our clients and keep data-based reports to ensure that our care plans are working effectively and serving them well. The Homewatch CareGivers team is dedicated to providing the best care possible, no matter the circumstances.
We offer home care services including:
- Elder care: Our comprehensive elder care combines companionship, mobility assistance, and help with household tasks so that you or your loved one can live independently without feeling isolated.
- Chronic conditions care: Conditions like diabetes or cancer, and degenerative disorders such as ALS, Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, and multiple sclerosis can introduce challenges in every facet of daily life. We can help with daily tasks, errands, and more.
- Dementia care: Most people think of dementia as only affecting a person’s ability to remember experiences and people, but it also impacts their ability to perform routine tasks. Our team of experts will provide flexible care that can be adjusted depending on how the disease progresses.
- Hospital discharge care: After undergoing a procedure, many people will require assistance as they recover. Whether you have undergone a hip replacement, been treated for a heart issue, or given birth, Homewatch CareGivers is here to help you overcome challenges after your hospital stay.
- All-ages care: We provide services for children, adults, and seniors, regardless of their situation.
- Respite care: Life gets busy, and you can’t always be there for your loved one who requires in-home care. Our team can temporarily care for them while you are away.
Homewatch CareGivers is available 24/7 so that we can respond whenever you need us. We are also equipped to provide you with a highly trained caregiver within two hours of your request.