FOR PSWs & CARE GIVERS LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW, LEARN AND BE PART OF A FAMILY ORIENTED CULTURE.
Homewatch CareGivers of Mississauga is looking for compassionate, reliable, dependable, honest and competent Caregivers and Personal Support Workers (PSWs) to join our team and care for clients in their homes in Mississauga and parts of Brampton.
Delivery of care in compliance with a client’s care plan which can include:
- Safety and companionship.
- Light housekeeping, linen and laundry change.
- Menu planning, meal preparation and setup.
- Personal grooming like bathing OR getting dressed.
- Moving around: getting in and out of the bed/shower.
- Medication reminders.
- Helping a person with Alzheimer's or Dementia by grounding and orienting them.
- Toileting/incontinence assistance.
- Errands like grocery shopping and picking up prescriptions.
- Transportation (will require a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance).
Caregivers will be required to observe and document client conditions as per company’s standards. Caregivers must be observant enough to recognize changes in their clients, and be capable of alerting the appropriate personnel when necessary. Caregivers are not allowed to smoke in clients’ homes and must have their own transportation.
- Competitive hourly pay depending on certification and experience.
- Incentive programs.
- Free access to the Homewatch CareGivers University – online accredited courses for caregivers with self-paced study and e-certificates.