Until the time is right for the move, Homewatch CareGivers® can keep potential residents safe in their current home. Through a personalized plan, the Homewatch CareGivers team will provide professional home care services for your potential resident to avoid unnecessary accidents.
Keeping Them Invested
Gradually exposing your community to potential clients makes the transition into a full-time resident easy and maintains interest in your community. Our caregivers are dedicated to developing engaging relationships between you and your potential resident while adhering to your rules and respecting your protocols and procedures.
Your potential resident will:
- Establish relationship and develop trust with your community and staff
- Establish friendships with existing residents
- Engage in activities, meals, and outings
- Become familiar and comfortable with life at your community
Keeping Them Safe at Home
Our qualified caregivers receive specialized training, are bonded and insured, and screened annually with extensive national background checks to ensure the safety of potential residents is maintained before the transition.
Your potential resident will receive:
- A fall risk assessment
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and preparation
- Errands and grocery shopping assistance
- Light housekeeping